Fat Bombs are a Keto gal’s best friend – right? This was my first time making a dairy based fat bomb and I can’t wait to play around with the flavors on this – could easily use any flavor you like of the Torani Sugar Free Syrups and combine flavors to kick those sugar cravings right when you need! I decided to go with Raspberry this time around and served with fresh berries.
1 8 oz block of Cream Cheese
2 tsp of Vanilla Extract (I love the Trader Joe’s Pure Bourbon Vanilla Extract!)
7 oz Heavy Cream
2-3 oz Torani Sugar Free Raspberry Syrup (Adjust according to your preferred sweetness)
- Place Cream Cheese, Vanilla, and Sugar Free Syrup in KitchenAid and mix on low
- Slowly add part of your heavy cream and let mix, then slowly add more. Total time mixing is about 5 minutes, and when you are done you should have a thick mixture with stiff peaks.
- Use a flat silicone spatula to spoon all of your mixture into a piping bag (or if you’re fancy like me, a zip lock with the tip cut off…revolutionary, right?)
- Pipe mixture into muffin tin about halfway full. These are dense and should be portioned out fairly small, mini muffin tins would work well here also, or a flat baking sheet with small dollops.
- Set in the Fridge for an hour or more before enjoying!
Once these set in the fridge, I used small ramekins to plate and topped with these fantastic blueberries & blackberries from TJ’s. They have been so good lately!!
Depending on how you portion your mixture out, these come in at just 1g of carbs per mini muffin tin (before you add the berries, worth it to me since they’re so good lately!) They definitely kicked the sugar craving for the day and are a great foundation for really limitless combinations.